Pardon me about the mistake i made about christmas. Ha ha 'cos of southpark i guess. This christmas issue confused me.
Ah well. Christmas eve..
-

I woke up to see my mum cleaning out the storeroom &I saw my tweeeeeeeeeet!!!!
Yuhong's tweety is the one with the shirt. Adorable, right? ;D
Lotsa toys were threw away. Gah.

Nuttiness.

We had our haircuts!

Toys 'r' us!

Pompom madness ;D

We had our teabreak at olio ;D

'Zee decos at olio :)

Fitting room.

Jiamin picked up this tigger which almost got squashed by a cabby.

Moii liikes thiis chaiir!!!

We went slacking at barang barang you see. &The above picture shows this really slippery chair. Look at how polished it is! Freakin' funny.
I got my bag &wanling got me a earring (previous entry) &jasmin got this sweater &urm we had sakae which was okay &i've yet to return rpm money...
-
Christmas day = family day.
So we woke &prepared to go out da da da...
Swam, ate steamboat, swam, read, tried-to-tan...
Ha ha.
From that boring tone i'd like to elaborate my feelings.
My cousins are growing up. I am SOOOO sad. They're like poseur-ish? When i make an effort to.. talk to them &stuff i kinda get waved off.
Gah &yet he was the one who asked his mum at which age did his mum&her cousins stopped hanging out. Guess time's changed. Ha ha. In merely 2weeks or so?
Oh well. I should grow up too :)
-
Not only that, I got teased just because i don't speak perfect hokkien? It's not funny, really. When you guys laugh at my words which are not meant to be funny. I was not in the mood, maybe. But it was my own dad who started these all. Blarh. Just wasn't feeling good, okay?
Left the food table as soon as i could.
-
&I drank red wine after my bath. Got real red &all. Ha.
Yet this morning my mother said 'Dunno how to drink don't act like you know. Haolian.'
Like wtf?
I had enough with all these, man. Just totally sick.
Am literally sick too actually. Blarh.
Whateverrrrrrrr -.-
-
Oh. You guys know the Crocs brand of shoes?

This. Yea the ugly can be beautiful thing.

I don't mind this. It looks nice. &It promises to be comfy? Maybe not this colour, though. Looks cool, i guess.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home